Are you looking for a rewarding long term job? We have Quality Inspector, Material Processor, Rapid Test Inspector, Electro Mechanical Assemblers, Data Entry and Customer Service openings available for Assurant!!
Possible sign on Bonus!! $250
Full time, Evaluation to hire, All Shifts!
Up to $14/HR
Customer Service Representative
Contacts are varied, some are non-routine. Follows standard screens/ scripts to perform tasks. Resolves many questions and problems, refers more difficult items to higher levels for guidance. Knowledgeable of company products & services. May assess customer needs and suggest alternative products or services. Research contract issues for supporting departments such as Claims for Service Recruitment.
- Under general supervision the Material Processor will primarily be responsible for manual duties related to the movement of products and materials. Handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
- Material Processor will receive handset/electronic devices and assemble all required parts into complete kits. Identify and label all kits appropriately for processing into inventory through Great Plain. Will be unpacking cell phones and/or electronic devices and sorting information that was in the box into the appropriate bins.
- Material Processor is responsible for preparing orders by capturing all required reference fields and equipment for shipment. Completes shipping documents: will be entering information in computer and printing off shipping label and putting on envelope and in proper bin for shipping; restocking of equipment and supplies.
- Material Processor will work closely with the Team Leader to assure the quality control of all assembled kits into Great Plains.
- Previous experience performing Warehouse Assembly is required. You must have a minimum of 1-year experience in Shipping or Receiving. A minimum of 1-year computer and data entry experience is required.
- This position also requires the ability to read and comprehend work instructions as well as work on a computer. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced atmosphere and be able to handle multiple priorities. Lifting up to 30 lbs is required. Individual could be sitting or standing for entire shift.
Skills: Attention to detail, ability to sort information in proper bins. Candidates MUST score Excellent or Good on the following assessment tests: Sorting and Checking and Inspection
"As a Quality Inspector, you will inspect, test and audit product processes following set procedures and exercising reasonable judgment. Attention to detail is essential and required as you will work within a fast-paced production environment that requires your effective performance of a variety of quality inspection operations.
Rapid Test Inspector
Cosmetically inspect devices against pre-determined standards. Buff and /or polish devices identified for cosmetic refurbishment. Flash devices. QC devices using automated tools. RF test devices using standardized test equipment and procedures. Scan and sort devices using established process software.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com.