Join our Team! We are looking to grow our loyal, career driven, and customers focused team, and are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst to join our team of professionals in Hanover, Pennsylvania.
The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for designing analytical data and providing actionable insights to the management and leadership team. This position will facilitate the evaluation and design of transportation and distribution procedures to maximize delivery efficiency’s while maintaining compliance with freight policies.
This position will contribute to the company’s success exclusively in an analytical role, facilitating data collection, analysis, and reporting of operational performance metrics within the logistics operation, reporting optimization opportunity across the transportation and supply channel.
A Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or related field, as well as 2-4 years of related analytical field is required. Prior experience working with cross functional teams designed to identify analytical and savings efficiencies and design solutions is essential. Strong computer skills including significant expertise in Excel based modeling and analysis is required in this role.
This candidate must portray strong communication and possess skills with the ability to evaluate and challenge the current state. As the Supply Chain Analyst, this candidate will report directly to the Area Vice President of Logistics.
Supply Chain Analyst:
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with senior management, becoming a resource for all analytical support as it pertains to freight data.
- Analyze, identify, and communicate trends and issues impacting transportation and distribution procedures on an ongoing basis and make recommendations.
- Analyzes all freight data to identify trends.
- Translate ambiguous transportation requirements into analytical insights.
- Create and maintain analytical reports with key insights to operational efficiencies with a focus on providing actionable insights.
- Optimizes transportation service levels by maintaining supply-chain efficiency.
- Applies analytic methods and tools to understand, predict and control overall freight spend.
- Provided feedback to senior management to enable advanced analytics models and improvements.
- Analyzes logistics data using methods such as data mining and data modeling.
- Maintains cost and performance databases of logistics information.
- Makes presentations and provides information and training to supervisors and co-workers
- Evaluates, develops or revises standard operating procedures for logistics processes.
- Supports internal departments with service, performance, spend data and reporting
- Issues freight spend and other reports as needed.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned that will impact and support the overall outcome of the company and department objectives.
About our Company!
At Utz Quality Foods, we pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth, competitive wages, and many other employee benefits