Are you goal-oriented? Do you enjoy building and fostering relationships with your clients? Do you want to get paid accordingly for your talents?
A sales career with Wolf Furniture is unlike any other retail sales job. We go beyond selling furniture and mattresses. We provide solutions.
Wolf's offers unlimited earnings potential! We offer a guarentee of either an hourly rate OR commissions (whichever is greater). Our sales professionals have the opportunity to earn up to 9% commission!
At Wolf's, you are helping our customers craft a welcoming home they can enjoy for years to come. Our beautiful showrooms are full of the latest fashions in home furnishings. With vivid colors, plush fabrics, and charming accessories, working here feels like home.
Wolf Furniture is seeking individuals that are passionate about building and preserving relationships with their customers. Our Sales Professionals exhibit excellent communication skills, and take a friendly and sincere interest in helping each one of our guests. In our energizing environment, each day is different from the next.
In addition to excellent income opportunities, we offer:
- Paid training- we offer all of the tools that you will need to succeed
- Comprehensive benefits package (for our full-time associates) including medical, dental, vision, wellness programs, 401K, life insurance and more
- Generous employee discount--decorate YOUR home with the latest trends at a special price.
Wolf Furniture is committed to offering customers a large selection of quality merchandise at low prices, in addition to satisfaction guarantees, free interior decorating services, and professional delivery services. Wolf's is the finest choice in home furnishing because we provide customers with the very best.Skills/Requirements:
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Great listening ability
- High energy, socially-focused, people person with experience in a customer satisfaction environment
- Detail oriented—Must be able to handle details quickly, correctly, and efficiently
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events
- Prior experience using Windows-based computer programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business (or related field), or interior design preferred (but not required)
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, reach and move about the showroom regularly as needed. (Depending on the location, the ability to occasionally climb stairs is also required.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to use vision to read documents and computer screen.
- Ability to use hands to type information into computer.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 15 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous demonstrated experience in a customer satisfaction environment.
- Previous experience using Windows-based computer programs